Hunt Points

Franical

Jul 3, 2020
Multiverse
If ever Hunt Points will finally be implemented. Can you add them to normal mobs grinding?
Because, most of the time, people will be using Helper and afk level maybe 24hrs due to not having OFF LEVEL feature.
I know, you are trying to make people be active at in-game events, but, . half of us will be just afk, have their levels done and maybe market for sets, and late game do castle siege or big weekly events. As we're busy all in the week. So, can you consider adding it to normal mobs too? maybe 10 kills = 1 point each party member? or random box with various points from low to high.

Last edited:
Reactions: BanHammer

dianoxkd

Jul 3, 2020
If ever Hunt Points will finally be implemented. Can you add them to normal mobs grinding?
Because, most of the time, people will be using Helper and afk level maybe 24hrs due to not having OFF LEVEL feature.
I know, you are trying to make people be active at in-game events, but, . half of us will be just afk, have their levels done and maybe market for sets, and late game do castle siege or big weekly events. As we're busy all in the weekends. So, can you consider adding it to normal mobs too? maybe 10 kills = 1 point each party member? or random box with various points from low to high.

It's a good idea but for me its lazy if you just want to get the Hunt points just by afking. People won't work hard for them and you will easily get free Seals and Pets from this kind of idea. It's good but it won't help the server financially to be able to keep it stable and running.

ScriptKid

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 2, 2020
The only way to get hunt points:

✅Minor Mastery Box
✅Medium Mastery Box
✅Greater Mastery Box

The Hunt Points are different from Ruud Points earned!

dianoxkd

Jul 3, 2020
The only way to get hunt points:

✅Minor Mastery Box
✅Medium Mastery Box
✅Greater Mastery Box

The Hunt Points are different from Ruud Points earned!
GM Script, how about hunt points via killing the mobs in BC like MU Story. Where killing Red Skeleton Knights and Magic Skeleton gives Hunt points.